NACTEL MS in Information Technology
NACTEL Graduate | Program Description
Master of Science in Information Technology
Campus: Online (Please use side navigation to apply for program)
Pace University's Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems currently offers an MS in IT degree that is 100% online. Students are required to take 30 credits to complete the degree.
NACTEL students, who complete the NACTEL BS in Telecom degree, may apply up to 6 graduate credits from their NACTEL BS in Telecom degree towards the completion of the MS in Information Technology degree. Those students will take 24 additional credits to complete the degree.
Since most of our students work full time, this is a part-time program.
Only graduate level courses with a grade of ‘B’ or higher may be transferable into the Graduate Program.
By enrolling, you can expect:
- Access to courses three times each calendar year—fall, spring and summer
- Fall and spring semesters are 14 weeks long
- Summer semesters are six weeks long (optional)
- Instructor-led courses taught by professors with weekly assignments and deadlines
- To spend between 12–16 hours per week on each course
- To use the Internet to access Classes—our courseware (here you will find course materials, external resources, email, discussion boards for communication, and streaming media to support lecture notes)
- Mid-terms, finals and projects (proctored exams required for some courses via ProctorU)
- To use your Pace email address to communicate with instructors and staff
- To maintain a "B" (3.0) GPA overall to remain in good academic standing
- To log into the MyPace Portal to access your grade information and semester invoice
For an in-depth glimpse of online learning and the Pace University/NACTEL program, visit About Online Learning.